Japanese grill with South American influences. Like tapas of an Asian grazing menu, you can order as many or as few dishes as you wish. These dishes are great for sharing.
An IZAKAYA rule - it's always worth trying at least one dish that you never had before.
Small dishes, also great to accompany your drink.
- open-style gunkan tuna toro
- toro tartar on 'momori ice bowl', beluga caviar
- spicy peruvian tuna on chips
- salmon & avocado ceviche
- tomato ceviche
- padron peppers
- oyster filo, beluga caviar
- baby spinach salad with grilled shrimps
- teri-yaki chicken skewers
- anti cucho beef skewers
- crispy rice with spicy tuna tartare
- fresh oysters on ice (3 pc)
- fresh oyster on ice with tamarind, chili & lime
Sashimi Izakaya style
Different kinds of Sashimi combined with exotic spices and dressings, perfect for those not too familiar with raw fish.
- Sashimi Set with beluga caviar
- salmon, yellowtail and seabass sashimi’s with yuzu soy, ginger & chives
- seabass sashimi with extra virgin olive oil & dry miso
- beef tataki with onion ponzu & garlic chips
- yellowtail sashimi with yuzu soy
- salmon tataki and salad roll with karashi-su-miso
Little Parcels of Asian delight
- wagyu & foie gras gyoza
- scallop & truffle suimai
Seafood or Vegetables in light Japanese batter.
- corn tempura
- dover sole karage
- pop shrimp tempura with creamy spice
- zucchini tempura with jalapeño aioli
- soft shell crab tempura
Sushi Izakaya style
- spicy tuna roll
- momo roll with tuna, salmon, seabass, avocado & tarragon miso
- lobster & mango uramaki with creamy wasabi
salmon, avocado & asparagus roll
- foie gras & chives roll
- asparagus & avocado roll
- crispy soft shell crab roll
- wagyu roll
- dragon roll
Soy bean paper rolls
- king crab roll
- shrimp tempura roll
- corn tempura roll
Aburi nigiri & nigiri sushi
- salmon with tomato caviar
- wagyu with yuzu kosho
- toro nigiri
Osusume from the heart...
- lobster, king crab & avocado salad
- crunchy octopus with quinoa salad
- baby squid with yellow jalapeño dressing
- beef short ribs with black beans & garlic
- soy braised duck with green apple & foie gras
- seabass paupiette
- dover sole with red chilli shiso salsa
New style tacos
(minimum of 4 pieces)Salmon
Tostadas, Seabream Ceviche, Aji Amarillo
Japanese Izakaya Grill
- lobster wasabi & pepper sauce
- jumbo jurassic prawns with spicy yuzu sauce
- rib eye
- beef tenderloin
- japanese wagyu grade a3, 1 unit = 100 grams
- grilled asparagus
- grilled corn robatayaki with spicy shiso butter ponzu
- roasted truffle cabbage
- lycheeshu Gray Goose Vodka, Lychee Liqueur, Yuzu & Lime
- cucumber sake-tini Bombay Sapphire Gin, Sake, Lime & Cucumber
- Fresita Bacardí Carta Blanca, Italicus, Strawberry, Lime, Basil & Vanilla
- Purple Rain Pattern Silver Tequila, Hibiscus, Italicus, Chipotle & Lime
- Tsureiki 400 Conejos Mezcal, Ancho Reyes, Yuzu, Lime & Caramel
- The Peachy Inca Pisco, Peach Liqueur, Lime, Yuzu & Orange Bitters
- Watermelon Martini Grey Goose Vodka, Watermelon, Lemon & Vanilla
- Natsu Sour Hibiki Harmony Wisky, Sake, Lemongrass & Lemon
- IZAKAYA Mule Roku Gin, Sake, Kalamansi Cordial & Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
- Espresso Martini
- Hierbas Sour
- fresh fruit & mochis Tropical fruits & mochi ice cream
- Cacao bean Chocolate Mousse with Cherries & Elderflower
- Cappuccino Brûlée Suntory Whiskey Foam & Coffee Meringue
- Boozy Frozen Fruits Watermelon Sake, Melon Martini , Peach Bellini
- Freshly Baked Madeleines Yuzu & Red Velvet Madeleines with White Chocolate Chantilly, Fruit Marmelade
- Coconut & Sticky Rice Coconut Sorbet, Kaffir Lime & Spicy Mango
- Cheesecake With Strawberries, Thai Basil, Rhubarb Sorbet
- The Duchess Summer Chocolate Explosion Mix of Sweets & Chocolate
Umeshu – Plum Liqueur. Authentic Umushu with aroma of Almond. Made from Japanese Plum-like Ume Fruit. Glass is measured at 50ml.
Yuzu Sake Sake with Yuzu, Japanese citrus fruit. Sweet and refreshing. Glass is measured at 50ml.
La Ficaia 2020. Moscato d'Asti DOCG, Piedmont, Italy. Intense aromatic, sweet and fruity, yet fresh. Slightly fizzy, this Moscato d'Asti is the perfect dessert wine for a warm summer night.
Nikka from the barrel
Nikka Coffey Grain
Hakushu 12 years old
Yamazaki 12 years old
Hibiki Japanese Harmony
- Denshin Ine Junmai Smooth Peachy flavour, with an elegant delivery. The suppressed fragrance and moderate thickness will leave you with a fluffy feeling in your mouth that keeps you coming back for more.
- Heaven Sake Junmai Salted caramel and cacao notes with a bright, fresh finish. Elegant & refreshing.
- Misaki, Junmai Daiginjo Delicately textured, exotic and floral in flavour. Finished with a fresh white pear & ripe melon nose.
- Gas Vari Tokubetsu Junmai Light and refreshing. Cucumber, green apples, unripe honey melon, hint of a forest strawberry. Very versatile.
- Shukon, Junmai Gingjo Super dry with clean and light floral tones in the aftertaste.
- Azure Ginjo A smooth sake with a beautiful clean finish. Brewed with the purest deep sea spring water, this sake naturally pairs well with a variety of seafood.
- Tanaka x Chartier Pavillion Fruitier sake on the nose, with notes of stone fruits as well as mango, on an anise seed background. Sexy, round and soft, nice acidity and long finish.
- Dassai 39 Junmai Daiginjo The nose is fruity with koji rice, apple, honeydew, and strawberry aromas. A very plush sake that is loaded with fruit basket flavors and has a very wine-like acidity presence with a long finish. Round, and soft. Hints of pear, apple, blueberry and honeydew.
- Heaven Sake Junmai Daiginjo Delicately floral with a vibrant early summer fruits flavor. Balanced to perfection. Best sake winner 2019 and 2020.
- Ruinart Brut Magnum Delicate and elegant, Fresh and lively. Fresh fruits with notes of vanilla and almonds. Spiraling bubbles and subtle complex flavors .
- Ruinart Rosé Powerful on the nose with a delicate palate of ripe red Fruits, a fine and soft bubble . Delicate notes of vanilla and honey with a long finish.
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Nose is powerful reminiscent of fresh fruits with notes of citrus and exotic fruits, followed by a touch of jasmine, white peach and pink peppercorns. Beautiful luminosity, rich notes of brioche, French toast, roasted almonds. Palate is subtle and harmonious, notes of honey and minerals.
- Phelipe Gonet Rose A profound robe with soft, silky pink tones. Its nose is intense and complex presenting a wonderful harmony of tangy, floral and spicy red fruits. Its finish is delicate and silky with a gorgeous mineral cut.
- Phelipe Gonet Blanc de Blancs Signature Brut Combining structure and freshness, this Blanc de Blancs is a lively and generous champagne. In the glass, all the characteristic aromas of chardonnay are expressed, such as fresh butter, brioche or white fruits.
- Frerejean Freres Blancs de Blancs 1er Cru Generous and complex aromas, distinct maturity. Rich on the palate with creamy texture and excellent depth and length. Beautifully clear and elegant Champagne.
- Dom Pérignon Vintage Mandarin and orange peel, chalk that leads to subtle accents of créme de cassis and toasted almonds, espresso and star anise on a fine and creamy mousse followed by a nice citrusy acidity leaving a mouthwatering finish.
- Dom Pérignon Rosé Red Fruit like blood orange, a measured spicy sensation. Dried raspberry, orange zest, brioche and some espresso crème flavors that ride the fine lacy mousse. Spice and mineral details persist on the racy finish.
- Krug Grande Cuvée Brut Layers of biscuits, toast and hazelnuts with a touch of honey in the finish. This fully mature, full-bodied Krug is more like a white wine than a Champagne. Impressive, long finish.
- Louis Roederer Cristal The embodiment of elegance and purity. Silky and velvety, almost luscious.
- Moscato D’asti, La Ficaia, DOCG. Piedmont, Italy. Tasty and fresh, sweet fruit balanced by good acidity, pairs good with desserts and fruits, but also works as an aperitif.
- valdobbiadene prosecco superiore DOCG brut 2019. fidora. veneto, italy. Elegant and rich aromas of crispy apple and pears, with hints of citrus and white flowers. Dry, mineral and fresh.
Jeio Prosecco Rosé DOC 2020. Bisol. Veneto, Italy Elegant sparkling novelty on the Italian market. Floral, fragrant and light. This dry pale pink Prosecco is a perfect terrace wine.
- Mestres Visol, Brut, Gran Reserva 2016. Penedes Spain. Aromatic, fresh and elegant cava from the heart of Penedes, with a fine bubble and a toasty champagne like aftertaste. Made with the champagne method and aged on barrels.
- Ferrari, Maximum, Blanc de Blancs, Trento. Sensations of apple, biscuit and citron. Pleasant hints of crusty bread, deriving from 30 months ageing on the yeasts. A fresh and lively flavor with the typical fruity notes of the chardonnay grape.
- Été Sans Fin 2022. Côtes de Provence, France. Generous, delicious, with a pleasant sweetness & balanced acidity
- Whispering Angel 2021, Château D’Esclans, Côte de Provence, France. Pale Pink Coloured, smooth and soft Provence, Fresh on the nose and fruity on the palate, Crisp and soft finish
- XF Sierra Cantabria Rosado 2021, Rioja, Spain. After a two-day maceration of the white varieties sauvignon blanc, Viura and Maturana, the red Garnacha and Tempranillo are added, one week later. A seductive delicate and very fresh and tempting wine is made. Limited edition.
- Château Miraval. Côtes de Provence, France. Aromas of cherries and wild strawberry, excellent minerality and slight saltiness. Good balance between minerals and wild herbs.
- Château Des Marres, Cuvée 2S. Côtes de Provence, France. Bright and powerful, balanced and silky with notes of exotic fruits, citrus and white pepper.
- Clos Cibonne, Tradition Rose 2021 Cru Classe, Côtes de Provence France. Rosé with a bouquet of citrus and mineral notes. On the palate it is a very complex wine, with aromas of various citrus fruits, sweet spices and a long finish like a burgundy chardonnay. A rosé of exceptional intensity.
- Domaine Ott. Côtes de Provence, France. Fresh and crisp, with fruity notes of white peach, apricot, passionfruit and mango. Amplified by citrus zests and sweet spices.
- ROCK Angel, Chateau D’esclans, Côtes de Provence, France. An impeccable rosé, fruity with notes of grapefruit and currant. With a finish of sheer fine acidity.
Light, crisp, refreshing whites
- (Non Alcoholic) Riesling Ed. Anette Closheim 0.0 Nahe, Germany . Alcohol Free Rielsing, fruity, dry and mineral white wine which leaves you wanting more and more. Excellent pairing with our seafood and sushi.
- Algueira Brendán Godello 2021, Ribeira Sacra, Spain. Expressive nose of minerals and sweet pastries paired with a full taste, balanced acidity and a long finish.
- Reyneke Chenin Blanc 2020, South-Africa. Biodynamic. This chenin blanc monovarietal is another of the interesting creations by South African Johan Reyneke. Seductive fruit aromas give way to a precise, fresh mouthfeel with a saline and mineral touch.
- Pouilly Fumé Les Cris, 2021, Domaine Cailbourdin, Loire, France. Saline and smoky scent true to the fume style, paired with green apples, Gooseberries and lychee. Dry and mineral.
- Murmuri 2019, Garnacha Blanca, Mas Doix, Priorat, Spain. The first white wine to be made at Celler Mas Doix is a fine wine, fresh, lively and long, made mostly with Garnacha blanca and aged on lees for 3 months. Excellent for your hot summer afternoon.
- Fitz Haag Riesling, Mosel, Germany. Full bodied and intense with notes of white fruit, honey, light smokiness, with a mineral background.
Fruit driven and aromatic whites
- Tentenublo Blanco 2021, Rioja, Spain. Fresh and elegrant white wine from Rioja, made with Viura and Malvasia from old vineyards. Finished with 5 months on Hungarian oak barrels. Fresh mineral, yet complex.
- Sin Palabras Albariño Edición Especial 2013. Rias Baixas, Spain. Round and expressive with a light minerality, delicious medium bodied, complex yet elegant.
- F.X. Pichler Gruner Veltliner, Wachau, Austria. Peppery spiciness combined with the juiciness of yellow apples and grapefuits, finely balanced with a harmonious acidity and dry finish.
- Sancerre 2020 Vignobles Berthier, Loire, France. A mouthful of acacia, jasmin and young white fruits, fresh & crispy.
- Belondrade y Lurton 2021, Rueda, Spain. 10 months in French oak, 6 months in bottle before release. Limited production.
Smooth, silky whites
Pinot Grigio Ramato “Colbajé” Friuli Orientali. Italy Intense, well balanced and fruity on the nose, with an almond background and balsamic notes. Structured, mineral and harmonic with good persistence.
Silente Della Marne 2016 Chardonnay, Monferrato Bianco DOC, Italy. Intense and complex aromas of flowers and ripe yellow fruit, as well as aromatic notes. Powerful & balanced taste. Fresh with a marked acidity.
Armand Heitz Bourgogne “Le Blanc” Chardonnay 2021, Burgundy, France. Rich, good density, notes of French Toast and Brioche. Fresh and lively, with a tasty finish.
Chablis 1er Cru Vaillons 2018. Domaine Jean Collet & Fils. Burgundy, France. Gently oaky with an interesting nose of citrus and grapefruit. This wine offers a typical Chablis style of minerals aromatic nuances like gunflint.
Pouilly-Fuissé 2019, Famille Paquet. Burgundy, France. Attractive, well-defined nose with a pronounced fruity character. Subtle minerality and a well-structured elegant palate.
Fuller bodied richer whites
“Nine Yards” Chardonnay 2015, Jordan. Stellenbosch, South-Africa. Icon wine that easily rivals the very best from the old World.
Gerard Bertrand Aigle Royal 2020, AOP Limoux, France. Intense nose, which develops with aeration, its fruity notes, vine peach apricot and floral, white flower aromas couples with toasted notes in its youth will delight you with their complexity and subtlety.
Meursault 2019, Domaine Jean Michel Gaunoux. Burgundy, France. Fairly round yet dry wine, mineral with notes of fruit and flowers and equally fragrant on the palate.
Château de Beaucastel 2019, Famille Perrin. Châteauneuf-Du-Pape, France. Vinified with 30% barrel, it strikes a head-turning balance between juicy, peachy fruit and breezy, floral delicacy, A wine that grows in breadth and character with every sip.
Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru les Folatieres 2019. Domaine Jean Michel Gaunoux, Burgundy, France Aromatic bouquet of white flowers, toasted almonds and popcorn. With a clean and fresh palate.
Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru La Maltroie 2021, Armand Heitz, Burgundy France. An intensely floral nose that reveals aromas of petrol, pears and sweet swirls of resin. On the palate, a nice depth and a nice richness of flavors, always balanced with a incisive complexity and a nice balance of freshness.
Fruity, light and easy drinking reds
Aba Solleria Joven Mencia. Ribeira Sacra, Spain. Farmer style, medium bodied wine. Red fruit with sweet and sour cherries, black plums and some herbs at the end.
Verruzzo di Monteverro 2019, Tuscany, Italy. This Super Tuscany has floral aromas of rose and lavender, enriched with fruity notes of plum and wild strawberries, on the palate it is structured, soft and full of character, with a little spice.
Arcione 2018, La Tunella, Friuli Venezia, Italy. Refined and intense nose, fruity and spice with notes of black current, cherry and smoky wood. The wine is round and complex with an excellent balance and elegant tannins.
Refined, smooth and mature reds
Penfolds Max’s 2016, South Australia. The Max's Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz has aromas of red currants, cranberry, and dried Italian herbs. Red, blue, and black fruits melded with sweet spiced cinnamon on the palate with a touch of vanilla chai and cedar oak. Fine, silky tannins add savory balance and length to the palate.
Finca Rodma Selección, 2019, Ribeira del Duero, Spain. Complex, smooth, pleasant tannins. With lots of fruit, black, licorice, blackberries and cherries, hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Wood and toast appear to accompany the fully integrated fruit.
Clos de Los 7 “C7” 2019, Mendoza Argentina. A big blend from Argentina, notes of vanilla, aniseed and smoked wood. It presents a wide range of flavors and a meaty and powerful mid palate with a strong and slightly spicy finish.
Setecapita 2017, Tenuta Santa Caterina, Barbera D’Asti DOCG, Piedmont, Italy. Complex aromas, plum, graphite, licorice with a fresh and tasty palate, great balance and a good persistence. 20 months on French Oak barrels.
“Riu” 2016 Trio Infernal, Priorat Spain. Fruity and floral aromas a balsamic note and some spice. Mouth filling and well balanced, with a beautiful acidity and powerful but friendly tannins.
Chatneauf-du-Pape Berthet-Raine 2020. Full-bodied and robust, an organic wine with a powerful and complex bouquet. In the nose notes of cherry, ripe raspberries and sweet spices. A fine and very dense wine, round, full, silky and harmonious.
Amarone "I Fondatori" 2017 Riserva, Fabiano, DOVG Riserva, Verona, Italy. On the nose it releases sensual notes of red fruit jam and spices, on the palate it is majestic, powerful, with soft tannins and a fresh acidity that leaves room for a finish of remarkable persistence with notes of plum and cacoa.
Full bodied, hearty reds
San Vincente Rioja Reserva 2019. Complex and elegant, notes of balsamic, aromatic woods, toasted, liquorice, red fruit and dairy. On the palate its very tasty, fresh, enveloping and fluid. Final marked by elegant barrel aromas.
Château Le Puy 2018, Saint Emilion. Bordeaux, France. Elegant, full bodied, with young noble tannins that are pleasant to enjoy now but allow for long ageing too. A lot of fruit on the foreground and nicely integrated oak.
Othello Napa Valley 2012, Othello Cellar Wines. California, USA. Powerful with hints of cassis, cherries tobacco. On the palate there is an overflow of minerals, oak, sweet fruit and rich, fine-grained tannins.
Pommards les Perrieres 2015 Jean Michel Ganoux, Burgundy, France. Aromas of ripe red fruits, concentrated, deep and structured. Full-bodied yet elegant with well-integrated tannins.
Pago de Caraovejas 2020, Ribeira del Duero. Balanced with a fresh character, the wine appears to have volume while also being dynamic. Well-rounded and vibrant. Floral nuances accompany the fruit in an elaboration marked by its elegance, intensity and structure. A wine that subtly conveys its origin and identity.
Gevrey-Chambertin 2021 Armand Heitz, Burgundy, France. Delicate and supremely luxurious, floral notes and flavors like sweet red and black cherry aromas, rich with a long and soft finish.
Castillo Ygay Rioja Gran Reserva Especial 2011. An infinite and complex range of aromas define this 2011 Ygay Rioja that evokes ripe cherries, blueberries and cassis with refined hints of hay, mediterranean herbs, black pepper, cloves and mocha. Balance defines this vintage wine, lively on the palate as well as enveloping and harmonious with silky tannins and a long and elegant finish.
Opus one 2014 Napa Valley, USA. A Global Superstar that is beautifully full bodied and extraordinary, elegant and pure.
- Umeshu – Plum Liqueur Authentic Umushu with aroma of Almond. Made from Japanese Plum-like Ume Fruit. Glass is measured at 50ml.
- Yuzu Sake Sake with Yuzu, Japanese citrusfruit. Sweet and refreshing. Glass is measured at 50ml.
- La Ficaia 2020. Moscato d'Asti DOCG, Piedmont, Italy. Intense aromatic, sweet and fruity, yet fresh. Slightly fizzy, this Moscato d'Asti is the perfect dessert wine for a warm summer night.
IZAKAYA can also be experienced in the comfort of your own home, boat, office or for any other special occasion you can imagine.
The IZAKAYA sushi box includes all the high end ingredients needed to create sushi rolls, hand rolls, nigiri and sashimi for eight people or more. It’s also possible to book an IZAKAYA sushi expert to reveal the secrets of sushi and provide personal instruction.